We recognize more than any other teacher agency that every school is unique as well as the teachers. Your satisfaction is a priority to us. This is why we supply a tailored response and personalized service to determine the exact needs and requirements, giving us the opportunity to recruit the best and most suitable candidates.
Priority Professional Placements Education assists qualified and newly qualified teachers from the United Kingdom and the rest of the world to find jobs as early childhood teachers, Special Education teachers, Supply Teaching (Nursery, Primary, Secondary), Cover Supervisors, Learning Support or Teaching Assistants and Tutors. Our Prime objective is to provide you with the best service available.
Whether you are after a flexible temporary position or something a little more permanent, our dedicated team of friendly consultants have the expertise to uncover opportunities that are not available anywhere else.
- Supply Teachers
- SEN Support
- Learning Support
- Trainee Teachers and NQTs
- Permanent Teaching Jobs
With clients around the United Kingdom, we can assist you in finding the supply work that suits you best. There is a wide range of choices concerning the kind of work you may want to take on, with the flexibility to change, mix and match according to your needs.
Most of our long-term assignments last for the term, generally with subject or year group responsibility. You are expected to become an active member of the school and be involved with meetings and extra-curricular activities. Long-term supply is a fulfilling and rewarding job with regular weekly income.
Daily supply work
Control where and when you work on a day-to-day basis, giving you the flexibility to travel and work on your own terms. Daily supply permits you to work in a variety of different schools, year groups and locations without taking on full class responsibility.
- We have jobs for Specialists in SEND support roles, working with both special schools and mainstream schools to find the right teachers to support children and young adults with a variety of disabilities and special education needs.
- SEND helps you develop your skills and experience through a combination of work placements and free training, giving you access to some of the most rewarding and enjoyable jobs in education.
Teaching Assistant or Learning Support Assistant
- Leaning support assistants and teaching assistants support the teacher in helping pupils during lessons.
- Help to deliver targeted interventions and learning support for specific pupils.
- We find you a classroom role that suits your skills and experience.
- Essential are good reading, writing and numeracy skills and the ability to build positive relationships with children.
Trainee Teachers & NQTs
We have clients who will provide the opportunity for you to develop your teaching skills and career. If you are applying for teacher training roles, they will help you build your classroom experience and enhance your training application.
Permanent Teaching Jobs**
Our clients are increasingly looking to us to provide them with permanent classroom teachers and senior staff as an alternative to established advertising channels.
We help you access unadvertised vacancies and new opportunities, delivering an effective recruitment service that helps you stand out from the crowd.
Working in supply assignments also helps you find the find right job to advance your career and we find hundreds of teachers' permanent contract work each term this way.
Many schools now use long-term supply cover as a means of recruiting permanent teachers - long-term supply allows the school and the teacher to get to know each other over an extended period and both sides are then able make a more informed decision about fit and capability for full-time opportunities. It also puts you in a prime position in a school when vacancies arise.